Hewlett-Packard plans to use Yahoo's advertising network in a pilot program that will deliver targeted advertisements for content printed with its latest line of Web-connected printers.
Google today attacked Apple's apparent decision to ban some third-party ad networks from collecting ad performance data on the iPhone and iPad.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Marketers in the U.S. significantly increased their spending on online display ads in the first quarter, as social networking leader Facebook served up the most impressions of this type of ad, according to comScore.
Now that Twitter has begun to display ads--pardon me, Promoted Tweets--in users' search results, the big question is how millions of loyal Twitter fans will respond. Reaction on the micro-blogging site has been muted thus far--more questions than co...
Companies such as Continental Airlines rely on Internet advertising from Google to deliver customers to their Web site. It constitutes essential marketing in the digital age.
The U.K.'s competition authority launched two studies on Thursday that will probe behavioral-advertising pricing strategies and if some pricing practices could potentially mislead consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT