After months of negotiations, Google has renewed the content licensing deal that allows it to publish full-text news articles from the Associated Press on Google sites such as Google News.
Nearly two weeks after rolling out a Google News redesign, Google has added a new feature to the page in hopes of placating complainers. The feature lets people opt to view news stories in two columns, unlike the initial redesign that listed all stor...
The New York Times will start charging readers to access some of its Web site's content next year, hoping such a move will complement its online advertising revenue, it said on Wednesday.
Google said Tuesday it is changing how it grants access to news stories through its search engine to give publishers more control over how much content people can see for free.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA