Zynga invited the media to its new headquarters in San Francisco this week to show off its latest games. It's at the corner of 8th and Townsend in a former warehouse district that's now also home to bars, nightclubs and plenty of startups. Zynga has made the interior look more like an art space than a company headquarters.
online services in pictures
Sony on Wednesday was struggling to ensure access to game-related websites that went offline apparently because of unpaid domain name bills.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has been commended by Microsoft for his security skills after finding a vulnerability in the company's Xbox games console.
Mozilla and Unity Technologies are collaborating to make it easier for developers to create games that will run smoothly in a browser without plugins, thanks to technologies such as WebGL.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW