A document from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service from late January details a three month campaign to crack-down on expensive parcels entering Australia marked as gifts or with a declared value under $1000, exempting them from liab...
Google today announced the launch of its retail-friendly Commerce Search in Australia. The company says it will help Australian shoppers find products online.
Online IT retailer Mwave has amended warranty and returns information on its Web site, following intervention by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Over half of Brits (59 percent) look for 'green credentials' when choosing online retailers, says 1%1 Internet.
Australian BlackBerry smartphone users now have access to a free, online shopping application following the launch of the iDumpit app.
Latest News Articles
- Ex-FCC commissioner to head CTIA in latest Washington shuffle
- Raspberry Pi alternatives emerge to fill need for speed
- University takes a pass on Oracle after ERP lawsuit settlement
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- FCC adds $9 billion to broadband subsidy fund
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.