Administrators of the Joomla blogging platform and content management system can now tag their content so it will be better indexed and automatically routed to the correct locations on their websites.
Open Source Matters
With Tuesday's release of version 1.7, Joomla has been redesigned to support jobs beyond its typical duties of Web content management (WCM). Administrators and developers can now use Joomla's underlying platform as the basis for other types of Web ap...
The volunteers behind the Joomla content management system will release version 1.6 of the open-source software today, which features considerable improvements in access control and page layout, among other enhancements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD