Administrators of the Joomla blogging platform and content management system can now tag their content so it will be better indexed and automatically routed to the correct locations on their websites.
With Tuesday's release of version 1.7, Joomla has been redesigned to support jobs beyond its typical duties of Web content management (WCM). Administrators and developers can now use Joomla's underlying platform as the basis for other types of Web ap...
The volunteers behind the Joomla content management system will release version 1.6 of the open-source software today, which features considerable improvements in access control and page layout, among other enhancements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW