The third annual Open Networking Summit, an SDN conference organized by the Open Networking Foundation, convened this week just after ONF members Cisco and IBM unveiled a separate effort to define an open source SDN framework.
What of the oft-mentioned northbound APIs that will let applications tell the controller what they need from the network? What kind of progress is the Open Networking Foundation making on that front? Network World Editor in Chief John Dix put the que...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC