Swedish company Accumulate has implemented a version of the OpenID standard for mobile phones.
Facebook has adopted the OpenID user-identity framework to simplify how people register for and log into the social networking site.
MySpace will enhance its data portability system on Wednesday with new features for both members and application developers, the latest move by a social-networking company to extend the ways in which its data can be used outside its own service.
MySpace, Flock and Vidoop Tuesday unveiled a jointly developed a prototype tool that will let users store their OpenID credentials in the Flock social Web browser. Mozilla-based Flock allows users to monitor what is happening on their favorite social...
Google announced Wednesday night that it will become a single sign-on provider using OpenID solutions. This will allow Google users to login with their Google account information when signing up for new accounts on other sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD