Paradoxically for a platform intended to automate cloud service deployment, a major obstacle to wider adoption of OpenStack is a lack of qualified staff, speakers and attendees at the OpenStack Summit in Paris said Monday.
Responding to the rapid adoption of their software, the folks behind the OpenStack cloud software are planning to form a stand-alone nonprofit foundation to steward future development of the open-source software suite.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW