If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
It came as a surprise to almost everyone when Apple approved the Opera Mini Browser app for its App Store. It is a competing browser for Apple's own Safari--which is the default browser of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad--and it is not built on the ...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Opera has always been packed with features, but it has yet to garner the same kind of publicity that Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome enjoy. And that's a shame, because version 10 of the venerable Web browser adds a slew of clever features that...
Opera Software lit up the blogosphere today with the debut of its Opera Unite, a collaborative technology that embeds a Web server in its Opera 10 browser, which is still in beta.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers are now abusing exposed LDAP servers to amplify DDoS attacks
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCBusiness Case Developer - GovernmentNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTWindows Server Engineer - multiple roles!ACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD