After launching versions of its browser with integrated VPN and ad blocking, Opera's tried something different: a "concept browser," Opera Neon.
Opera 41 doesn't have any stellar new features, but it does improve performance for start-up times, battery life, and CPU usage.
Opera has migrated its free, unlimited VPN service to the stable version of its desktop browser, allowing you to surf anonymously and tap into content from other countries.
Opera warned Friday that users who had stored their passwords in the Opera cloud via its syncing mechanism may have had them compromised.
Opera's free VPN for all is now on Android with added features including a Wi-Fi network security test.
Sick of vapid Olympics coverage? Use Opera's built-in VPN and you can watch the BBC's coverage instead
A free, unlimited VPN feature within Opera's latest developer browser makes watching the Olympics through the eyes of foreign broadcasters a snap.
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Opera Software today disputed Microsoft's claim that Edge, the default browser in Windows 10, consumes less power on a laptop than Opera's flagship.
Opera touts its new battery-saving technology as a feature that will help you browse the Web longer, but its real advantage is for PCs that are long in the tooth.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
After baking the SurfEasy VPN service into the Opera browser beta, the company is going mobile with a free VPN for iPhone and iPad. "We help people to break down the barriers of the web,” said SurfEasy's president.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
There's a new browser aiming to win the hearts and minds of power users. Called Vivaldi, the Chromium-based browser comes from a team led by Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. Vivaldi is available now as a technical previ...
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA