Upset that not enough users are blocking ads, Opera says it may switch its ad-blocking preference to being on by default.
After launching versions of its browser with integrated VPN and ad blocking, Opera's tried something different: a "concept browser," Opera Neon.
Opera 41 doesn't have any stellar new features, but it does improve performance for start-up times, battery life, and CPU usage.
Opera has migrated its free, unlimited VPN service to the stable version of its desktop browser, allowing you to surf anonymously and tap into content from other countries.
Opera warned Friday that users who had stored their passwords in the Opera cloud via its syncing mechanism may have had them compromised.
Opera's free VPN for all is now on Android with added features including a Wi-Fi network security test.
Sick of vapid Olympics coverage? Use Opera's built-in VPN and you can watch the BBC's coverage instead
A free, unlimited VPN feature within Opera's latest developer browser makes watching the Olympics through the eyes of foreign broadcasters a snap.
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Opera Software today disputed Microsoft's claim that Edge, the default browser in Windows 10, consumes less power on a laptop than Opera's flagship.
Opera touts its new battery-saving technology as a feature that will help you browse the Web longer, but its real advantage is for PCs that are long in the tooth.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
After baking the SurfEasy VPN service into the Opera browser beta, the company is going mobile with a free VPN for iPhone and iPad. "We help people to break down the barriers of the web,” said SurfEasy's president.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
There's a new browser aiming to win the hearts and minds of power users. Called Vivaldi, the Chromium-based browser comes from a team led by Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. Vivaldi is available now as a technical previ...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Look before you leap: 4 hard truths about IoT
- The goal of a new machine
PCW Evaluation Team
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCSharePoint Service ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT