Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So cle...
Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
Next month, Microsoft will update Windows RT 8.1 to give users a handful of new features like improvements to the Start menu and lock screen on their devices. Some reports have claimed that the changes will make the tablet's interface more closely re...
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Windows 10 had been installed on more than 14 million devices by Thursday evening, a small step toward the company's goal of an installed base of 1 billion.
Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
Windows 10 has been available for a day, and people seem fairly happy with the new operating system so far.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Microsoft's been candid in claiming that Windows 10 will never be perfect. The company used millions of Windows Insider beta testers to help squash bugs before launch. But as more and more users download, install, and test the new OS, notable issues ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia