Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So cle...
Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
Next month, Microsoft will update Windows RT 8.1 to give users a handful of new features like improvements to the Start menu and lock screen on their devices. Some reports have claimed that the changes will make the tablet's interface more closely re...
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Windows 10 had been installed on more than 14 million devices by Thursday evening, a small step toward the company's goal of an installed base of 1 billion.
Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
Windows 10 has been available for a day, and people seem fairly happy with the new operating system so far.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Microsoft's been candid in claiming that Windows 10 will never be perfect. The company used millions of Windows Insider beta testers to help squash bugs before launch. But as more and more users download, install, and test the new OS, notable issues ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC