Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
When Microsoft announced that it would be offering consumers a free upgrade to Windows 10, it got a lot of people talking. After all, the company charged US$199 per license for consumers to upgrade to Windows 7 Professional just six years ago. So cle...
Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
Next month, Microsoft will update Windows RT 8.1 to give users a handful of new features like improvements to the Start menu and lock screen on their devices. Some reports have claimed that the changes will make the tablet's interface more closely re...
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
Windows may soon support the new time zone announced by the North Korean government on Friday.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
Windows 10 had been installed on more than 14 million devices by Thursday evening, a small step toward the company's goal of an installed base of 1 billion.
Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
Windows 10 has been available for a day, and people seem fairly happy with the new operating system so far.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Microsoft's been candid in claiming that Windows 10 will never be perfect. The company used millions of Windows Insider beta testers to help squash bugs before launch. But as more and more users download, install, and test the new OS, notable issues ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC