The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Optus has finally announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air tablet, with the telco offering the new tablet on both 12 and 24 month contracts.
LG has today confirmed that its flagship smartphone for 2013, the G2, will go on sale in Australia from Monday, 4 November, exclusively through Optus.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Optus has unveiled three new BYO mobile phone plans including two without the need for a fixed contract and one available on a 12-month plan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW