Optus has finally announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air tablet, with the telco offering the new tablet on both 12 and 24 month contracts.
LG has today confirmed that its flagship smartphone for 2013, the G2, will go on sale in Australia from Monday, 4 November, exclusively through Optus.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Optus has unveiled three new BYO mobile phone plans including two without the need for a fixed contract and one available on a 12-month plan.
Apple's new iPad mini will support the Australian 4G networks offered by Telstra and Optus, the company announced this morning.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTProject SupportNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA