Optus will be the first telco in Australia to sell RIM's BlackBerry Torch smartphone -- the first BlackBerry to feature both a touchscreen and a physical QWERTY keyboard -- RIM announced yesterday.
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
HTC has partnered with Optus to launch its latest Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Aria.
Optus has announced overnight that it will exclusively sell Dell's Streak tablet in Australia for three months beginning October 1, joining the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab in the hotly contested tablet market.
The nation's second-largest telco Optus has again stated it is still considering whether to provide retail fibre to the home services over the Tasmanian leg of the fledgling National Broadband Network, despite its biggest rival Telstra joining the pa...
Is Telstra's Australia's best mobile carrier? According to GoodGearGuide's readers it is, winning 38 per cent of the votes in our latest online poll.
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
SingTel Optus has been called to the principal's office by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission again after alleged breaches of the Trade Practices Act for misinformation in its 'Think Bigger' and 'Supersonic' broadband plan promotional...
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
Optus hinted today that it may launch tablets in the Australian market based on Google Android, as the popularity of the mobile operating system continues to take the SingTel subsidiary by storm.
SingTel subsidiary Optus today released a range of revamped mobile broadband plans, promising better value during peak times as well as off-peak data allowances.
Apple's iPhone 4 is just days away from its Australian launch, and the telco price war is heating up. While people in the US got their hands on the iPhone 4 on 24 June, Aussies have been left with hanging until 30 July.
Optus this morning confirmed plans to launch Apple's latest iPhone 4 handset at midnight launches around the country on Thursday night
Apple's flagship iPhone 4 handset will be launched in Australia on Friday, July 30, according to the company's chief executive, Steve Jobs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Multiple rolesQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTICT Contractors for multiple Federal Government OpportunitiesSA
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT