Is Telstra's Australia's best mobile carrier? According to GoodGearGuide's readers it is, winning 38 per cent of the votes in our latest online poll.
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
SingTel Optus has been called to the principal's office by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission again after alleged breaches of the Trade Practices Act for misinformation in its 'Think Bigger' and 'Supersonic' broadband plan promotional...
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
Optus hinted today that it may launch tablets in the Australian market based on Google Android, as the popularity of the mobile operating system continues to take the SingTel subsidiary by storm.
SingTel subsidiary Optus today released a range of revamped mobile broadband plans, promising better value during peak times as well as off-peak data allowances.
Apple's iPhone 4 is just days away from its Australian launch, and the telco price war is heating up. While people in the US got their hands on the iPhone 4 on 24 June, Aussies have been left with hanging until 30 July.
Optus this morning confirmed plans to launch Apple's latest iPhone 4 handset at midnight launches around the country on Thursday night
Apple's flagship iPhone 4 handset will be launched in Australia on Friday, July 30, according to the company's chief executive, Steve Jobs.
Optus and Nokia Siemens Networks successfully demonstrated Long Term Evolution (LTE) mobile technology at a Thai restaurant in Gordon, Sydney, today, but did not make clear exactly when the upgrade to its 3G network would take place.
On the same day that Vodafone started selling Google's Nexus One, Optus has given its customers yet another high-end Android handset option, quietly adding Motorola's Milestone phone to its handset range.
Optus has confirmed it will sell the iPhone 4 in Australia when it launches in "late July".
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT