Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
Optus has announced pricing and launch details for RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900. Both handsets will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 September.
Optus has announced it will be the first Australian carrier to offer RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900.
Optus claims to have launched Australia's first national femtocell service, and will offer unlimited phone calls Australia-wide for $5 a month as part of the package.
Optus mobile customers will be able to record and play back free-to-air Australian television through a 3G compatible mobile phone, thanks to a new service launched today.
You've most likely never even heard of them, but little-known Chinese company Huawei has today revealed its lofty goal: to become a top five mobile phone supplier globally within the next two years.
Chinese company Huawei has announced the Australian launch of its latest low-cost Android phone, the IDEOS X1. The smartphone will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 July, and will sell for $99.
LG has officially announced Australian availability of the world’s first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D, which is described by the company as its "most advanced smartphone to date." The Android phone will launch exclusively through Optus in early J...
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
Research in Motion (RIM) has today announced that its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will launch in Australia on Monday 20 June, and will start at $579.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Australian Mobile Virtual Network Operator Amaysim has today unveiled a low cost, unlimited mobile plan that has no lock-in contracts.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experienceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- CCWintel Technical LeadVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC