LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Australian Mobile Virtual Network Operator Amaysim has today unveiled a low cost, unlimited mobile plan that has no lock-in contracts.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
RIM's hotly anticipated BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is set to officially launch in Australia on 1 June, according to an industry source that has been testing the tablet who wished to remain anonymous.
Optus has announced its intentions to launch an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service in partnership with FetchTV, with what the telco calls 'integrated mobile functionality' for smartphones and tablets. It is not clear whether this means a mob...
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
Optus has announced pricing details for the HTC Incredible S Android smartphone, which will be available exclusively through the telco for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May.
HTC has announced that its Incredible S Android smartphone will be available exclusively through Optus for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May.
Optus has begun a trial of femtocell technology in Australia, which the telco says will improve mobile reception and coverage in homes and offices affected by network black spots.
Optus has updated its micro SIM 3G data plans for the iPad, as Apple's latest iPad 2 launches in Australia this afternoon.
Optus today announced the announced that a new satellite, Optus 10, is scheduled to be deployed for Australia and New Zealand by 2013.
Nokia is planning to ditch its Symbian mobile phone operating system, but that hasn't stopped the Finnish company announcing the release of the Nokia E7, a Symbian-based smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard.
Optus will push for NBN Co to be given the power to offer volume discounts to service providers on the National Broadband Network (NBN) under legislation currently in Senate Committees hearing.
NBN Co could be required to replace or refit more than 60 Telstra exchanges in its bid to roll out the National Broadband Network (NBN), Telstra has warned.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCChange AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD