Three other providers of third-party software maintenance have been drawn into the legal battle between Oracle and Rimini Street, a Las Vegas company that provides support for Oracle applications, according to a document filed late last month in U.S....
Lawson Software will soon release a specialized analytics application for health care organizations, which make up a significant portion of the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor's customer base.
Oracle 11g Express Edition (XE), the free-of-charge version of Oracle's flagship database, is now in beta.
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Oracle has updated customers on the latest Fusion Applications news, but avoided any mention of when the long-awaited software suite would actually be available.
Lawson Software customers still don't know the fate of the company following Infor's roughly US$1.8 billion acquisition offer earlier this month, with just days to go before Lawson's annual CUE conference in Boston.
Oracle's announcement last week that it will stop developing software for Intel's Itanium processor has database startup EnterpriseDB looking to capitalize.
I like to think that most of us who use computers are reasonably bright and responsible. So I get really irritated by the mindset of some technology vendors who insist that treating us like children is not only okay, but also the responsible thing fo...
Java founder James Gosling has taken a job with Google, he revealed in a blog post on Monday.
Oracle's MySQL.com customer website was apparently compromised over the weekend by a pair of hackers who publicly posted usernames, and in some cases passwords, of the site's users.
After years of making accommodations for such&nbsp; platforms as AJAX, the Eclipse Foundation will return to its Java roots this June
Oracle, Red Hat and Micron earnings, along with good macroeconomic news, are pumping oxygen into tech stocks after the tragic March 11 earthquake in Japan disrupted markets worldwide.
Oracle customers this week expressed concern about the effort and cost of upgrading IT infrastructures after the software maker said it would stop development for Intel's Itanium chip architecture.
Oracle and IBM officials took the stage together Wednesday to champion Java and stress that their own interests mandate continued vitality of the platform.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC