Sprint has pulled a $US100 service credit for new Palm Pre buyers just hours after it made the offer.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Reports about Palm keeping track of Pre users have shown how location services can backfire, and the importance of making users aware of how information is used.
After weeks work, a grassroots group of Palm Pre enthusiasts will launch a one day developers "camp" in 80 cities this Saturday.
The Palm Pre is going for less than a hundred bucks again, and this time you only have to rush over to your closest Web browser to get it. The online cellular retailer LetsTalk.com is offering the Palm Pre for $99.99, after a combination of mail-in a...
Palm has released an updated version of its webOS Mojo software developer kit, a set of frameworks and APIs for building native applications for the Palm Pre smartphone.
There were some happy shoppers coming out of Best Buy over the weekend after the big box retailer slashed the price of the Palm Pre by fifty percent. The only problem was it may have been a mistake, as other Palm Pre retail outlets including the Spri...
Palm has released a webOS update for the Pre smartphone that features expanded support for Exchange Active Sync policies, a change aimed at enterprise users.
Remember when Apple updated iTunes to version 8.2.1, breaking syncing with the Palm Pre? Well, that feature is back, along with loads of other stuff.
The Palm Pre might be subject to excessively high return rates, according to an equities market researcher. But then again it might not.
The long-awaited Palm Mojo Software Development Kit, for building applications for the Palm Pre device and the webOS platform, is now generally available, a Palm blogger said on Thursday.
Palm today announced that the webOS software development kit is available for any and all developers, sooner than expected.
Since the Palm Pre launched on June 6, it has been hailed with exaggerated exuberance as an iPhone killer and reviled for pesky hardware problems.
Palm confirmed late today that Pre owners can no longer use Apple's iTunes to sync their smartphones to Macs or PCs.
According to a report in the Guardian newspaper UK mobile operator O2 will next week announce a deal with Palm to be the exclusive UK partner for the Palm Pre mobile phone handset. O2 has so far refrained from commenting on the report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW