Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 review: A compact camera that's decent value for money, but don't expect great image quality
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 review: A compact digital camera that's useful for happy snaps
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 review: This Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera offers great image quality and plenty of control
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 review: A great little Micro Four Thirds camera that will suit just about any photographer
Panasonic today announced the latest additions to its series of popular travel zoom cameras: the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ18. These are the sixth generation of Travel Zoom cameras, which are both perfect for travellers who want a versatile ...
Panasonic's Lumix GH2 digital still camera, the latest in its line-up of cameras with removable lenses, will go on sale next month and features a speedy auto-focus that takes just a tenth of a second to work. Panasonic says that's the fastest auto-fo...
Panasonic showed for the first time on Wednesday a prototype lens for its Lumix DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) cameras that will give them the ability to capture 3D still images.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Data loss detection tool mines the ephemeral world of 'pastes'
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- Bigger Apple iPhones a hit with record 4 million sold in 24 hours
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.