Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
Panasonic has Samsung and LG in its sights as the company releases 22 televisions this year, of which none are plasma.The new range of televisions eschew plasma panels for those of the LED-backlit LCD variety, but representatives claim they benefit f...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
Whether they were big or small, LED or plasma, all the HDTVs on the CES 2011 show floor had one thing in common--they took the best that came out of last year, and added several slight, but significant, improvements.
Ever since Pioneer stopped selling televisions in Australia, Panasonic has been hailed as one of the top producers of high quality plasma TVs. From low priced entry-level models to high end cinema-standard sets, and with screen sizes ranging from 42i...
In the past few years, video-capable DSLRs and compact interchangeable-lens cameras have gained momentum in the world of filmmaking: they have big sensors, shallow depth-of-field capabilities, versatile interchangeable lenses, and affordable prices w...
Panasonic has released two new Micro Four Thirds-based cameras that are aimed at point-and-shoot consumers looking to step up to something better, or professional users looking for something less bulky yet as capable as a digital SLR. The Panasonic L...
By now you might have seen Pocahontas 3D (aka Avatar) in the cinemas and stared in awe at the glory of three-dimensional images from a two-dimensional screen. You could have that experience in your own lounge room soon.
There have been some interesting changes in the plasma television market in 2009 — most significantly the shock departure of Pioneer, previously the undisputed leader in terms of picture quality. Panasonic stepped up to fill some very large sho...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
So your dad’s a crack shot with a remote control? Is he the only one in the house with the precious know-how to get your set-top box to record correctly? If he’s memorised the times and channels of all the footy, soccer and racing in the TV guide, pe...
If your dad is anything like mine, he probably thinks he’s a dab hand with a video camera (apparently it’s a middle-aged male thing; like operating the remote on a VCR). Whenever the family gets together, it always seems to be dad who’s in charge of ...
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW