If you bought a Toshiba laptop between 2011 and 2016 you might have a faulty battery pack eligible for a free replacement.
Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Sony's push to get enterprise users to store data on optical discs has received added momentum with its acquisition of a Facebook-linked startup focused on optical storage.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Panasonic is contributing some of its own software and patents to the cause of making the Internet of Things work.
Panasonic's Toughbooks are known for their strength and durability, but the company is trying to resolve some of the heft and size issues with its latest model.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
Tired of carting around that power cord? Have patience, the 24-hour laptop is almost here.
Panasonic has entered the robot vacuum market with a pricey wedge-shaped droid that gets deep into corners.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
As utopias go, Panasonic's new smart town works if you're keen to be green and don't mind a heavy corporate presence.
Panasonic has vastly expanded a recall of lithium-ion batteries at risk of overheating that affects ruggedized Toughbook tablets as well as notebook computers.
If you're worried about a loved one languishing in an assisted living home, Panasonic has a tablet service to keep you connected.
Power-sipping wearable devices could become smaller with a new rechargeable battery from Panasonic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC