A hacker released what he claims is a zero-day exploit for older versions of the Parallels Plesk Panel, a popular Web hosting administration software package, that could allow attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code and execute rogue commands on Web s...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Six months after leaving Microsoft to join desktop virtualization vendor Parallels, executive Birger Steen has been promoted to CEO.
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac OS X is coming soon, and it brings with it an array of improvements and new features that make it more possible than ever to straddle the line between Windows and Mac on the same hardware. Parallels provides a virtual envi...
Parallels has enhanced its bare metal offerings by launching its bare metal hypervisor for Apple XServe.
Parallels Inc. released the latest version of its Windows virtualization software for Mac computers on Wednesday, which it claims remains faster and more powerful than VMware Inc.'s rival app.
It took some time to arrive but Parallels has entered new territory with the launch of its bare metal hypervisor. Parallels Server Bare Metal is aimed squarely at cloud computing providers enabling them to offer a range of new services to their custo...
Parallels is developing a tool that will allow users to run Windows XP applications on machines running Windows 7.
Virtualization software maker Parallels Inc. and graphics hardware vendor Nvidia Corp. have teamed to enable the virtualization of graphics-intensive applications used by engineers and digital animators.
The CEO of Parallels Tuesday defended the recent upgrade of his company's Mac virtualization software as a "quality product" and said that negative comments from users had been overblown because the firm doesn't edit its support forums.
Parallels Tuesday launched Parallels Desktop for Mac 4.0, the latest version of the virtualization software that lets users of Intel-based Macs run other operating systems, including Windows, on their machines.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)WA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW