A hacker released what he claims is a zero-day exploit for older versions of the Parallels Plesk Panel, a popular Web hosting administration software package, that could allow attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code and execute rogue commands on Web s...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Six months after leaving Microsoft to join desktop virtualization vendor Parallels, executive Birger Steen has been promoted to CEO.
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac OS X is coming soon, and it brings with it an array of improvements and new features that make it more possible than ever to straddle the line between Windows and Mac on the same hardware. Parallels provides a virtual envi...
Parallels has enhanced its bare metal offerings by launching its bare metal hypervisor for Apple XServe.
Parallels Inc. released the latest version of its Windows virtualization software for Mac computers on Wednesday, which it claims remains faster and more powerful than VMware Inc.'s rival app.
It took some time to arrive but Parallels has entered new territory with the launch of its bare metal hypervisor. Parallels Server Bare Metal is aimed squarely at cloud computing providers enabling them to offer a range of new services to their custo...
Parallels is developing a tool that will allow users to run Windows XP applications on machines running Windows 7.
Virtualization software maker Parallels Inc. and graphics hardware vendor Nvidia Corp. have teamed to enable the virtualization of graphics-intensive applications used by engineers and digital animators.
The CEO of Parallels Tuesday defended the recent upgrade of his company's Mac virtualization software as a "quality product" and said that negative comments from users had been overblown because the firm doesn't edit its support forums.
Parallels Tuesday launched Parallels Desktop for Mac 4.0, the latest version of the virtualization software that lets users of Intel-based Macs run other operating systems, including Windows, on their machines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW