A hacker released what he claims is a zero-day exploit for older versions of the Parallels Plesk Panel, a popular Web hosting administration software package, that could allow attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code and execute rogue commands on Web s...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Six months after leaving Microsoft to join desktop virtualization vendor Parallels, executive Birger Steen has been promoted to CEO.
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac OS X is coming soon, and it brings with it an array of improvements and new features that make it more possible than ever to straddle the line between Windows and Mac on the same hardware. Parallels provides a virtual envi...
Parallels has enhanced its bare metal offerings by launching its bare metal hypervisor for Apple XServe.
Parallels Inc. released the latest version of its Windows virtualization software for Mac computers on Wednesday, which it claims remains faster and more powerful than VMware Inc.'s rival app.
It took some time to arrive but Parallels has entered new territory with the launch of its bare metal hypervisor. Parallels Server Bare Metal is aimed squarely at cloud computing providers enabling them to offer a range of new services to their custo...
Parallels is developing a tool that will allow users to run Windows XP applications on machines running Windows 7.
Virtualization software maker Parallels Inc. and graphics hardware vendor Nvidia Corp. have teamed to enable the virtualization of graphics-intensive applications used by engineers and digital animators.
The CEO of Parallels Tuesday defended the recent upgrade of his company's Mac virtualization software as a "quality product" and said that negative comments from users had been overblown because the firm doesn't edit its support forums.
Parallels Tuesday launched Parallels Desktop for Mac 4.0, the latest version of the virtualization software that lets users of Intel-based Macs run other operating systems, including Windows, on their machines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT