Oracle published, then quickly deleted, a blog post criticizing third-party security consultants and the enterprise customers who use them.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
VMware released patches for serious vulnerabilities in several of its products that could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation on the host OS and denial of service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT