More than 95 percent of SAP systems deployed in enterprises are exposed to vulnerabilities that could lead to a full compromise of business data, a security firm claims.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
Security vendor Malwarebytes has flagged the Dell System Detect tool as a potentially unwanted application after older versions of the program were found to put computers at risk.
A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
Cisco Systems released firmware updates for several routers and switches that run its IOS and IOS XE software in order to fix flaws in their autonomic networking infrastructure (ANI) feature.
Cybercriminals are exploiting newly patched vulnerabilities faster, a sign that users and companies need to improve their software updating habits.
The mystery high-severity flaw that people were expected to be fixed in OpenSSL is no Heartbleed, but it is serious and users should update.
With the latest Patch Tuesday release, Microsoft is fixing the FREAK vulnerability that could help attackers intercept secured network communications.
A cryptographic library used in all Windows versions is affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in SSL/TLS implementations that allows man-in-the-middle attackers to force clients and servers to use weak encryption. Internet Explorer and other...
Security researchers are urging users to install new Samba security updates in order to address a critical vulnerability that allows attackers to execute arbitrary code with root privileges.
Microsoft patched a critical vulnerability Tuesday that put Windows computers at risk of full compromise, especially those in corporate networks.
Internet Explorer is getting major repairs, as Microsoft has issued 41 patches to fix memory vulnerabilities in its browser.
Industrial computer manufacturer Advantech has fixed a critical vulnerability in a series of devices that handle data communication for industrial equipment with serial connections and TCP/IP networks.
Siemens released critical security patches for the firmware in its Ruggedcom WIN products which are used as broadband wireless base stations in industrial environments.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC