More than 95 percent of SAP systems deployed in enterprises are exposed to vulnerabilities that could lead to a full compromise of business data, a security firm claims.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
Security vendor Malwarebytes has flagged the Dell System Detect tool as a potentially unwanted application after older versions of the program were found to put computers at risk.
A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
Cisco Systems released firmware updates for several routers and switches that run its IOS and IOS XE software in order to fix flaws in their autonomic networking infrastructure (ANI) feature.
Cybercriminals are exploiting newly patched vulnerabilities faster, a sign that users and companies need to improve their software updating habits.
The mystery high-severity flaw that people were expected to be fixed in OpenSSL is no Heartbleed, but it is serious and users should update.
With the latest Patch Tuesday release, Microsoft is fixing the FREAK vulnerability that could help attackers intercept secured network communications.
A cryptographic library used in all Windows versions is affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in SSL/TLS implementations that allows man-in-the-middle attackers to force clients and servers to use weak encryption. Internet Explorer and other...
Security researchers are urging users to install new Samba security updates in order to address a critical vulnerability that allows attackers to execute arbitrary code with root privileges.
Microsoft patched a critical vulnerability Tuesday that put Windows computers at risk of full compromise, especially those in corporate networks.
Internet Explorer is getting major repairs, as Microsoft has issued 41 patches to fix memory vulnerabilities in its browser.
Industrial computer manufacturer Advantech has fixed a critical vulnerability in a series of devices that handle data communication for industrial equipment with serial connections and TCP/IP networks.
Siemens released critical security patches for the firmware in its Ruggedcom WIN products which are used as broadband wireless base stations in industrial environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW