More than 95 percent of SAP systems deployed in enterprises are exposed to vulnerabilities that could lead to a full compromise of business data, a security firm claims.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
Security vendor Malwarebytes has flagged the Dell System Detect tool as a potentially unwanted application after older versions of the program were found to put computers at risk.
A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
Cisco Systems released firmware updates for several routers and switches that run its IOS and IOS XE software in order to fix flaws in their autonomic networking infrastructure (ANI) feature.
Cybercriminals are exploiting newly patched vulnerabilities faster, a sign that users and companies need to improve their software updating habits.
The mystery high-severity flaw that people were expected to be fixed in OpenSSL is no Heartbleed, but it is serious and users should update.
With the latest Patch Tuesday release, Microsoft is fixing the FREAK vulnerability that could help attackers intercept secured network communications.
A cryptographic library used in all Windows versions is affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in SSL/TLS implementations that allows man-in-the-middle attackers to force clients and servers to use weak encryption. Internet Explorer and other...
Security researchers are urging users to install new Samba security updates in order to address a critical vulnerability that allows attackers to execute arbitrary code with root privileges.
Microsoft patched a critical vulnerability Tuesday that put Windows computers at risk of full compromise, especially those in corporate networks.
Internet Explorer is getting major repairs, as Microsoft has issued 41 patches to fix memory vulnerabilities in its browser.
Industrial computer manufacturer Advantech has fixed a critical vulnerability in a series of devices that handle data communication for industrial equipment with serial connections and TCP/IP networks.
Siemens released critical security patches for the firmware in its Ruggedcom WIN products which are used as broadband wireless base stations in industrial environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- TPSenior Automation Test EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCDrupal Developer - ContractACT
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW