Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
Patches & drivers
Today is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is taking it easy on IT admins with a meager two security bulletins this month. But, don't let the small number of updates lull you into a false sense of security. They may be few, but the patches this month are ...
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Bug fixes and security patches don't make for the most exciting Windows update, but they're the high points of Windows 7 Service Pack 1, now widely available for download.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
Today is the final Microsoft Patch Tuesday for 2010. It has been a busy year for Microsoft when it comes to security bulletins, and December is no exception as Microsoft closes out the year with a record 17 security bulletins. With only a week or so ...
Microsoft is easing in to 2011 with a light Patch Tuesday for January. There are only two security bulletins this month, and only one of those two is rated as Critical by Microsoft.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)SA
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTChange and Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Information Management SMEQLD