Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
Today is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is taking it easy on IT admins with a meager two security bulletins this month. But, don't let the small number of updates lull you into a false sense of security. They may be few, but the patches this month are ...
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Bug fixes and security patches don't make for the most exciting Windows update, but they're the high points of Windows 7 Service Pack 1, now widely available for download.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
One of the biggest security threats out there doesn't come from malicious hackers or online identity thieves. It actually comes from you, the innocent PC user and your out-of-date software. But you can put an end to that threat with the free Secunia ...
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Microsoft published its advanced notification for next week's Patch Tuesday. The good news for the November updates is that there are will only be three security bulletins -- a relatively calm month following a record-breaking October. The bad news i...
Adobe released two new security updates today. The patches for Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe InDesign are both rated Important, and Adobe recommends that affected users apply the necessary updates as soon as possible.
Adobe released a handful of patches this week to address serious security vulnerabilities. The most relevant update for the vast majority of users is the patch for Adobe Flash Player, but IT admins should also be aware of the updates for ColdFusion a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD