Today is Patch Tuesday again. The ninth of the year already. Microsoft has released five new security bulletins, and Adobe has joined the party with some security patching of its own today. With all of the vulnerabilities and updates, though, you nee...
Today is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is taking it easy on IT admins with a meager two security bulletins this month. But, don't let the small number of updates lull you into a false sense of security. They may be few, but the patches this month are ...
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Bug fixes and security patches don't make for the most exciting Windows update, but they're the high points of Windows 7 Service Pack 1, now widely available for download.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
One of the biggest security threats out there doesn't come from malicious hackers or online identity thieves. It actually comes from you, the innocent PC user and your out-of-date software. But you can put an end to that threat with the free Secunia ...
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Microsoft published its advanced notification for next week's Patch Tuesday. The good news for the November updates is that there are will only be three security bulletins -- a relatively calm month following a record-breaking October. The bad news i...
Adobe released two new security updates today. The patches for Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe InDesign are both rated Important, and Adobe recommends that affected users apply the necessary updates as soon as possible.
Adobe released a handful of patches this week to address serious security vulnerabilities. The most relevant update for the vast majority of users is the patch for Adobe Flash Player, but IT admins should also be aware of the updates for ColdFusion a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Telstra increases NBN market share
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC