Oracle's latest quarterly security update contains 136 fixes for flaws in a wide range of products including Oracle Database Server, E-Business Suite, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Sun Products, Java and MySQL.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
A new vulnerability in emulation code used by the Xen virtualization software can allow attackers to bypass the critical security barrier between virtual machines and the host operating systems they run on.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW