Oracle's latest quarterly security update contains 136 fixes for flaws in a wide range of products including Oracle Database Server, E-Business Suite, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Sun Products, Java and MySQL.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
A new vulnerability in emulation code used by the Xen virtualization software can allow attackers to bypass the critical security barrier between virtual machines and the host operating systems they run on.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTsolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW