Microsoft dreams of a modular PC that makes replacing hardware components a breeze. We've heard this one before.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Samsung took a step toward finding a kind of "pax tabletica" with arch-foe Apple in an Australian court last week, offering to remove features from its Galaxy Tab to avoid a court ban on sales of the device in that country. But what's really interest...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT