Microsoft dreams of a modular PC that makes replacing hardware components a breeze. We've heard this one before.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Samsung took a step toward finding a kind of "pax tabletica" with arch-foe Apple in an Australian court last week, offering to remove features from its Galaxy Tab to avoid a court ban on sales of the device in that country. But what's really interest...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA