Social network Path will soon be under new ownership.
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Vine, the trendy Twitter-owned mobile video app, is coming to the Windows Phone 8 operating system about six months after its initial launch on iOS.
While Google promotes its Glass head-mounted display as a new way for people to receive and document information on the fly, several social networking companies including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr now want a piece of the action, by offering social...
The maker of the Path social networking app will pay a US$800,000 civil penalty to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that it illegally collected personal information from children without parental consent, the agency said Friday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC