Businesses that want to improve their cybersecurity posture can take a number of steps, including conducting a risk assessment and prioritizing ways to address gaps in their security, a U.S. agency said in recommendations released Tuesday.
The U.S. government agency leading an effort to create a voluntary cybersecurity framework for companies operating critical infrastructure wants to hear ideas about what to include in those standards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia