Mobile payments startup Payleven has struck a deal that calls for Apple to start selling chip-and-PIN readers in its retail stores across Europe.
Germany-based card payments startup Payleven is going to make its chip-and-PIN service available to individuals, the company said on Wednesday.
Swedish mobile payments startup iZettle has expanded its territory to Spain, and is now available in seven European markets.
Dutch payment services company Adyen has developed a service it hopes will allow sales staff at major European retailers to accept card payments via a mobile phone, perhaps allowing them to do without dedicated cashiers.
Mobile card payments startup iZettle has settled its payments dispute with Visa Europe and can now accept Visa payments in Norway, Finland and Denmark, the company announced on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New SAP Hana tool aims to put Big Data insights within closer reach
- Enterprises can now use Dell's Kace appliance to manage Chromebooks
- FTC calls on IoT vendors to protect privacy
- Apple tops Chinese smartphone market for the first time
- DNS hijacking vulnerability affects D-Link DSL router, possibly other devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.