PayPal has opened a global operations center in Malaysia, its second in the region.
In the last 13 years, PayPal has expanded far beyond its initial growth spurt on auction Websites. According to its second-quarter results, the online payment service busted through the $1 billion-earnings mark and is processing more than $315 millio...
PayPal has unveiled a mobile payment initiative for shoppers that doesn't require near-field communication (NFC) technology inside smartphones.
As hacking groups like Anonymous and LulzSec have earned a higher profile in the past few months, they've also earned themselves (or perhaps their patsies) an increasing number of trips to jail.
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
The FBI said this afternoon that it had arrested a total of fourteen individuals thought to belong to the Anonymous hacking group for their alleged participation in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against PayPal last year.
Charging goods, particularly of the digital variety, to a mobile-phone bill may get more commonplace in the U.S. now that eBay plans to buy Zong, a Silicon Valley company.
The Twitter account of PayPal U.K. was hacked late Tuesday and used to post messages attacking the online payment processing company.
Debbie Crowell never ordered the iPhone, but thanks to a hacking group known as Lulzsec, she spent a good part of her Thursday morning trying to get US$712.00 in charges reversed after someone broke into her Amazon account and ordered it.
PayPal and parent eBay have filed a suit against Google and two former executives alleging that they have misappropriated their trade secrets in the area of mobile payments and point-of-sale strategies.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
A jury in the Eastern District of Texas told Google that it owes Bedrock Computer Technologies $5 million in damages for using versions of Linux that infringe on Bedrock's patents.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
A new phishing scam that targets bank and PayPal passwords and other consumer data that criminals use to loot private accounts is designed to beat security built in to Firefox and Chrome Web browsers.
Visa announced on Wednesday it is planning a new service that will let U.S. customers send money directly to one another, presenting new competition to PayPal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Surface Pro 4 on sale at Microsoft's Sydney store on November 12
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
- Microsoft enters the notebook market with Surface Book
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC