PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other.
PayPal has opened a global operations center in Malaysia, its second in the region.
In the last 13 years, PayPal has expanded far beyond its initial growth spurt on auction Websites. According to its second-quarter results, the online payment service busted through the $1 billion-earnings mark and is processing more than $315 millio...
PayPal has unveiled a mobile payment initiative for shoppers that doesn't require near-field communication (NFC) technology inside smartphones.
As hacking groups like Anonymous and LulzSec have earned a higher profile in the past few months, they've also earned themselves (or perhaps their patsies) an increasing number of trips to jail.
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
The FBI said this afternoon that it had arrested a total of fourteen individuals thought to belong to the Anonymous hacking group for their alleged participation in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against PayPal last year.
Charging goods, particularly of the digital variety, to a mobile-phone bill may get more commonplace in the U.S. now that eBay plans to buy Zong, a Silicon Valley company.
The Twitter account of PayPal U.K. was hacked late Tuesday and used to post messages attacking the online payment processing company.
Debbie Crowell never ordered the iPhone, but thanks to a hacking group known as Lulzsec, she spent a good part of her Thursday morning trying to get US$712.00 in charges reversed after someone broke into her Amazon account and ordered it.
PayPal and parent eBay have filed a suit against Google and two former executives alleging that they have misappropriated their trade secrets in the area of mobile payments and point-of-sale strategies.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
A jury in the Eastern District of Texas told Google that it owes Bedrock Computer Technologies $5 million in damages for using versions of Linux that infringe on Bedrock's patents.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC