Are you hankering for a taste of Nvidia's latest Optimus GPUs? If you can't afford a ticket to Taipei for the Computex expo, here's a preview of some of the new machines featuring this graphics-switching technology.
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
It appears that Apple isn't the only one dealing with product leaks. On May 30, Engadget stumbled across a roadmap with the specs for the entire fall collection of mobile chips from Intel.
Intel plans to talk about its future technology and product plans at Computex, but doesn't have any big surprises lined up for the Taiwanese hardware show, which opened Tuesday.
Intel plans to release a version of its Atom processor early next year that's designed for ultra-thin netbooks and tablet computers.
Nvidia has launched an inexpensive graphics card, the GeForce GTX 465, that could bring 3D movies to PCs.
Intel announced a new 32-core server chip based on a new high-performance computing server architecture that mixes general x86 cores with specialized cores for faster processing of highly parallel scientific and commercial applications.
If you're in the market for the fastest notebook graphics card ever, today may be your lucky day: Nvidia just announced its GeForce GTX 480M, which it claims is the speediest notebook GPU in the world. Designed from the ground up to support DirectX ...
The great recession has caused pain across the globe, but it's turned out to be a boon for the man trying to build a chip industry in Brazil.
Manufacturing problems that delayed the release of Nvidia's high-end Fermi chip family have eased, giving the company a boost in terms of sales and gross margin, the company's chief financial officer said Thursday.
Researchers are paving the way for the future of micro-computing, using DNA (the building blocks of life) to build smaller-than-ever computer chips. These chips will be able to amass far superior amounts of circuitry compared to traditional silicon ...
PC maker Dell is looking into Advanced Micro Devices' Fusion processors for use in future laptops and desktops as it tries to make PCs smaller and more power-efficient, a company executive said.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced new mobile processors as it tries to bridge the power and performance gap with Intel, while trying to lower laptop prices.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC