Nvidia on Thursday disclosed a charge of US$119.1 million for its second fiscal quarter, ended July 26, to cover costs related to a faulty die and weak packaging material used in its graphics chips.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
Intel said on Wednesday that it will deliver new Atom chips on time later this year, rejecting a report that the chips have been delayed until 2010.
The long-awaited arrival of USB 3.0, which offers speeds as much as ten times faster than 2.0, is almost over as ASUS has revealed the first motherboard to feature the faster standard.
Taiwan announced a new plan Tuesday to allow its embattled DRAM makers to apply for government bailout funds over the next three months, but the money will come at a price.
Twice the power, half the battery drain of last year's GPU--a pretty bold claim, and one that nVidia makes about its new 200M series laptop GPUs. Today nVidia lifts the lid off five graphics processors that will grace everything from cost-conscious c...
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it had started shipping the dual-core Athlon Neo processor for thin and light laptops, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar laptops.
After five quarters of declining market share, Advanced Micro Devices gained ground in chip shipments over chief rival Intel during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said on Tuesday.
Graphics chip shipments fell during the first quarter this year, but could stabilize later this year as people look to upgrade PCs with new operating systems, a research firm said in a study released on Tuesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW