A 750GB WD hard drive for notebooks and portable devices
MSI has quite a few innovative and well-designed products to their credit, and the MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 motherboard is one of them.
The Cideko Air Keyboard is a mini keyboard with built-in motion sensing, for use as a media-centre controller
The HRT Music Streamer II is an asynchronous-mode USB audio converter, capable of high-end audio reproduction
The Sapphire HD5750 is an affordable mid-range graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
A mid-range, enthusiast-level ASUS graphics card that punches above its weight
The Intel Core i7 980X is Intel's latest six-core, 3.33GHz processor. It's also the fastest processor available to consumers.
An ATX PC motherboard for Intel Core i5/i7 processors
The HD 5450 graphics card is available with both 512MB and 1GB of video memory
The Lite-On iHOS104 is an internal, budget-priced, SATA BD-ROM drive
The mother of all graphics cards? It just might be...
AMD releases its fastest graphics card yet
Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB.
Designed for laptops and computing on the go, Microsoft's Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is small and comfortable to use
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In mining user data, US ISPs must weigh cash vs. privacy
- HelloSign branches out to fix frustrating forms
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- US Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during election
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET Developer -Australian Citizens with baseline clearanceNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Service Delivery CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCDocument Scanning OfficerACT
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Support | $32 phVIC
- TPSenior .Net Software DeveloperQLD