PC gamers, we should have expected this.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW