PC gamers, we should have expected this.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW