PC gamers, we should have expected this.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
While most of EA’s Christmas titles are already out, the publisher is already looking forward to an exciting start to 2013 with a batch of upcoming games.
The Sims 3 phenomenon is showing now signs of slowing down, with the seventh expansion to the game coming out.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Updated: Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC