Intel has today stopped shipments of the Series 6 chipsets used with its much vaunted Sandy Bridge processors. The reason: a problem with the SATA controller that could over a period of time cause problems with SATA-linked devices.
AMD GPU stalwart Sapphire has announced it is building a range of Intel motherboards. The Intel products are all being made by Sapphire in Taiwain, and will be available direct from the company.
According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
Liquid coolers were once the preserve of hardcore modders with money to burn: the kit was expensive and notoriously leaky, but it was the only way their high-end processors could cope with the heat generated from all-night gaming sessions.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Human error root cause of November Microsoft Azure outage
- Uber envisions a safer ride in 2015
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.