Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
The Microsoft Surface running Windows RT is just about everything you'd want in a tablet, but how does it stack up against the market leader, the Apple iPad?
PC gaming is primed for a renaissance—or at least a reinvention—like we haven’t seen since the advent of 3D acceleration in the late 1990s. For this, we can thank the mobile revolution and all its attendant technologies. Game developers can now tap i...
Windows-based all-in-one PCs once earned little respect. While most of today's AIOs still lack the graphics horsepower for hard-core gaming (we'll show you one exception), the best models are far removed from the 98-pound weaklings of yore.
We got our hands on the two hottest products in the tablet computing market -- the Motorola Xoom and the iPad 2 and put them to the test. This was a 15-round heavyweight fight and in the end, the Xoom stood toe to toe with the reigning champ, iPad 2.
Tablet application developers can rejoice now that Google has released its software development kit for Android 3.0, the new edition of the platform designed specifically for tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW