Are you hankering for a taste of Nvidia's latest Optimus GPUs? If you can't afford a ticket to Taipei for the Computex expo, here's a preview of some of the new machines featuring this graphics-switching technology.
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
It appears that Apple isn't the only one dealing with product leaks. On May 30, Engadget stumbled across a roadmap with the specs for the entire fall collection of mobile chips from Intel.
Intel plans to talk about its future technology and product plans at Computex, but doesn't have any big surprises lined up for the Taiwanese hardware show, which opened Tuesday.
Intel plans to release a version of its Atom processor early next year that's designed for ultra-thin netbooks and tablet computers.
Nvidia has launched an inexpensive graphics card, the GeForce GTX 465, that could bring 3D movies to PCs.
Intel announced a new 32-core server chip based on a new high-performance computing server architecture that mixes general x86 cores with specialized cores for faster processing of highly parallel scientific and commercial applications.
If you're in the market for the fastest notebook graphics card ever, today may be your lucky day: Nvidia just announced its GeForce GTX 480M, which it claims is the speediest notebook GPU in the world. Designed from the ground up to support DirectX ...
The great recession has caused pain across the globe, but it's turned out to be a boon for the man trying to build a chip industry in Brazil.
Manufacturing problems that delayed the release of Nvidia's high-end Fermi chip family have eased, giving the company a boost in terms of sales and gross margin, the company's chief financial officer said Thursday.
Researchers are paving the way for the future of micro-computing, using DNA (the building blocks of life) to build smaller-than-ever computer chips. These chips will be able to amass far superior amounts of circuitry compared to traditional silicon ...
PC maker Dell is looking into Advanced Micro Devices' Fusion processors for use in future laptops and desktops as it tries to make PCs smaller and more power-efficient, a company executive said.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced new mobile processors as it tries to bridge the power and performance gap with Intel, while trying to lower laptop prices.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW