Mobile World Congress is not the best place to launch a new messaging app: With thousands of tech-savvy visitors in Barcelona, many of them toting multiple connected devices, public wireless and Wi-Fi networks quickly become so saturated that it's di...
The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
Peer-to-peer software developer Frostwire has agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its software would likely cause users to unknowingly share sensitive personal files, including pictures, from their Android devices, the FTC sai...
An entrepreneur and over a dozen hip-hop artists are suing CBS over its part in contributing to piracy. The suit, filed by FilmOn founder Alki David in federal court on Wednesday, accuses CBS's CNET arm of exacerbating piracy problem by distributing...
What do curse words, porn terms and the word BitTorrent have in common? They're all blacklisted from Google Instant.
Two researchers may have found a way to greatly reduce traffic bottlenecks that could take place in ad hoc networks. Such work may be essential for the future development of sensor networks, they say.
A group led by former Pirate Bay spokesman Peter Sunde is forming to develop a peer-to-peer-based alternative to today's ICANN-controlled DNS system, according to a blog posted on Tuesday.
Less than a month after its "permanent shut down," LimeWire has been resurrected by an anonymous dev team -- and it's better and more powerful than before. Or, well, something like that.
File-sharing program LimeWire has been permanently shut down after a federal judge found it guilty of assisting users in committing copyright infringement "on a massive scale."
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
A package of legislation designed to combat copyright infringement in Britain is stirring more controversy as it moves through Parliament.
The deal between Global Gaming Factory (GGF) X and Peerialism, whose P-to-P (peer-to-peer) technology was supposed to be a key component of the new Pirate Bay's infrastructure, has been called off, according to Peerialism's CEO Johan Ljungberg.
A Seattle man was sentenced to more than three years in prison Tuesday for using the Limewire file-sharing service to lift personal information from computers across the U.S.
The founders of widely used BitTorrent tracker The Pirate Bay are getting ready to launch IPREDator, a network service that makes people online more anonymous by using a VPN (virtual private network).
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD