A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
It's been a turbulent decade at Hewlett-Packard, with board members and CEOs resigning or being ousted for all manner of colorful reasons, including strategic missteps, accusations of spying on journalists and alleged sexual harassment.
Hewlett-Packard's Ray Lane is giving up his role as chairman amid ongoing shareholder disapproval of HP's troubled Autonomy acquisition.
The former general manager of Microsoft's Windows Phone developer platform started a new job at Amazon on Monday, leading a team that's working in a new area for the company.
Project failures such as Novopay teachers' payroll system and the Work and Income kiosk security breach have increased the need for more accountability in the IT profession.
Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch is leaving the company to take a job at Apple, a one-time close partner of Adobe that became the most vociferous critic of its Flash technology.
Warren East, the outgoing CEO of UK chip design company ARM, has never displayed the bravado of his counterparts across the Atlantic, and that was on show Tuesday when he explained his surprise decision to leave the company on July 1.
Simon Segars will become ARM CEO when Warren East retires July 1, the company said Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics has promoted the heads of its mobile and consumer electronics businesses to share leadership along with the existing boss who oversees components, as the company looks to strengthen the independence of its massive internal divisio...
Google's decision to bring its Android and Chrome divisions together under Sundar Pichai should result in greater work between the two platforms, but Pichai first needs to rein in the fast expanding operating system and bring some order to the busine...
ST-Ericsson's CEO Didier Lamouche has decided to resign from his post as owner Ericsson looks for a way to ensure its future.
Sony Chairman and former CEO Howard Stringer, who has been at the company since 1997, will be leaving the company in June.
General Motors is hiring 1,000 IT staff for a center in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona as part of its strategy to move more high-value IT work in-house.
The U.S. Congress needs to fix skilled immigration programs by encouraging talented immigrants to permanently move to the country, a group of witnesses told a congressional subcommittee.
Software vendors, academic institutions and government agencies united on Tuesday to tackle European youth unemployment and the IT skills shortage with a new online education platform.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC