Customer care calls for WiMax operator Clearwire will go to the Philippines after TeleTech Holdings, the outsourcing company that Clearwire hired last month, closes down the carrier's former call centers in the U.S.
SAP announced Thursday that its supervisory board has extended the contracts of co-CEOs Jim Hagemann Snabe and Bill McDermott until June 30, 2017, in a move that could give customers confidence that the company remains committed long-term to its stra...
Opera co-founder and former CEO Jon von Tetzchner is leaving the company next week, Opera announced on Friday.
Under pressure from entrenched local competition, Groupon, a late comer, is lagging in the Chinese group buying market. A focus on hiring local managers, and possible acquisitions, could however see its fortunes pick up, analysts said.
Simon Crosby, the former CTO of Citrix Systems' data center and cloud business, has formed a startup called Bromium that will aim to solve security problems in a cloud environment.
With the recession's accounting and finance staff reductions now potentially jeopardizing their operations, CFOs seem ready to <a href="http://www.cfoworld.com/careers/12503/welcome-back-finance-pro">restore some of those jobs</a> in the third quarte...
Eight Skype executives have departed the company following Microsoft's $8.5 billion buyout in May, a Skype spokeswoman confirmed on Monday.
The recession has altered the career track for many ambitious finance and accounting professionals. Some took more junior roles in finance after losing their old positions. Others, unable to find a suitable replacement post, ventured into fields outs...
Chip maker GlobalFoundries said two top executives have stepped down and been replaced by a new leadership team as the company looks to step up investments and boost chip manufacturing capacity through next year.
Research In Motion missed analysts' lowered revenue forecasts for its fiscal first quarter and said its outlook for the second quarter was lower than expected, as it reported its first-quarter results Thursday.
HP on Monday made some organizational changes as the company tries to regain its footing under its new CEO.
Clearwire is outsourcing day-to-day customer care to TeleTech Holdings, shifting about 700 employees to the company, in its latest move to cut costs.
CIOs would hire more foreign IT workers if they could more easily compare qualifications, according to a new survey.
Taking the stage a second time after going on medical leave five months ago, Apple CEO Steve Jobs is slated to announce the iCloud services offering at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) next week.
Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- 3 ways to improve your sales this Mother’s Day
- Businesses can now buy apps in bulk from the Windows Store
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC