Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
Cisco Systems has appointed Chuck Robbins, the company's senior vice president of worldwide operations, as CEO, replacing long-time chief executive John Chambers.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
Kurt DelBene, who left his role as president of Microsoft's Office Division back in 2013, is returning to Microsoft as executive vice president of corporate strategy and planning, and will report to CEO Satya Nadella.
The Ellen Pao-Kleiner Perkins trial shone a light on discrimination in the tech industry, but for a more immediate look at the challenges women face in corporate America, look no further than a Google Images search.
Although it started off as a smartphone app to connect passengers with drivers, Uber Technologies is encountering the same real-world security issues as the taxi industry, includng the need for driver background checks and local regulatory compliance...
Klaus Tschira, an SAP co-founder who helped pioneer the development of modern ERP (enterprise resource planning) software and turn the Germany-based company into a global software powerhouse, died Tuesday in Heidelberg at 74.
A jury has found mostly in favor of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in a historic lawsuit accusing one of Silicon Valley's best-known venture capital firms of sex discrimination.
Former AMD CEO Rory Read has seemingly stepped down the executive ladder by taking a job at Dell to lead global commercial sales, but some analysts think the move could give him a career boost.
HTC founder Cher Wang is taking over as company CEO, as the Taiwanese Android smartphone maker fights to revive its struggling business.
Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, is retiring, the company said Tuesday.
Apple has decided to increase hourly wages by about 25 percent and offer other perks for its contract drivers in the Bay Area, in response to demands from workers in the area for better terms.
SAP will cut over 2,200 jobs this year in activities where it sees no future, but plans to create others around cloud services and its HANA in-memory database offering, where it sees more potential.
Apple will replace a number of contract security positions with direct hires for its Silicon Valley operations, amid widespread demands from contract workers like drivers and security guards for better working conditions at tech companies.
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW