Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
Cisco Systems has appointed Chuck Robbins, the company's senior vice president of worldwide operations, as CEO, replacing long-time chief executive John Chambers.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
Kurt DelBene, who left his role as president of Microsoft's Office Division back in 2013, is returning to Microsoft as executive vice president of corporate strategy and planning, and will report to CEO Satya Nadella.
The Ellen Pao-Kleiner Perkins trial shone a light on discrimination in the tech industry, but for a more immediate look at the challenges women face in corporate America, look no further than a Google Images search.
Although it started off as a smartphone app to connect passengers with drivers, Uber Technologies is encountering the same real-world security issues as the taxi industry, includng the need for driver background checks and local regulatory compliance...
Klaus Tschira, an SAP co-founder who helped pioneer the development of modern ERP (enterprise resource planning) software and turn the Germany-based company into a global software powerhouse, died Tuesday in Heidelberg at 74.
A jury has found mostly in favor of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in a historic lawsuit accusing one of Silicon Valley's best-known venture capital firms of sex discrimination.
Former AMD CEO Rory Read has seemingly stepped down the executive ladder by taking a job at Dell to lead global commercial sales, but some analysts think the move could give him a career boost.
HTC founder Cher Wang is taking over as company CEO, as the Taiwanese Android smartphone maker fights to revive its struggling business.
Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, is retiring, the company said Tuesday.
Apple has decided to increase hourly wages by about 25 percent and offer other perks for its contract drivers in the Bay Area, in response to demands from workers in the area for better terms.
SAP will cut over 2,200 jobs this year in activities where it sees no future, but plans to create others around cloud services and its HANA in-memory database offering, where it sees more potential.
Apple will replace a number of contract security positions with direct hires for its Silicon Valley operations, amid widespread demands from contract workers like drivers and security guards for better working conditions at tech companies.
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- These new features in Office 365 can help users work smarter
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT