A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced a bill aimed at limiting the ability of so-called patent trolls to file abusive patent infringement lawsuits.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require a losing plaintiff to pay legal costs in many patent infringement lawsuits, in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls from filing court cases.
More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA