A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced a bill aimed at limiting the ability of so-called patent trolls to file abusive patent infringement lawsuits.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require a losing plaintiff to pay legal costs in many patent infringement lawsuits, in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls from filing court cases.
More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW