Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Some Republican lawmakers on Wednesday accused two U.S. agencies of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in broadband stimulus money on failed projects, but supporters of the broadband spending questioned the Republican numbers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC