Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Some Republican lawmakers on Wednesday accused two U.S. agencies of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in broadband stimulus money on failed projects, but supporters of the broadband spending questioned the Republican numbers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD