The information management system known as the web turns 25 this year. Its birthday, however, may not be celebrated by everyone.
Pew Research Center
The information superhighway is not for everyone. Fifteen percent of adults still don't use the Internet, primarily because it's not relevant to them or it's too difficult to use, a recent Pew survey said.
As of this past May, 70 percent of U.S. residents ages 18 and older access the Internet via high-speed broadband, although the rate of broadband adoption has been sluggish, according to survey results released Monday by the Pew Research Center's Inte...
The current generation of teenagers seems willing to share anything on social media, but cares more about privacy than you think, according to a recent Pew study.
The number of teenagers in the U.S. using smartphones has risen sharply, with half of them accessing the Internet mainly through the device, according to a recent study.
Latest News Articles
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $550
- 9% off $445 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »