Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
Phones in pictures
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
You soon-to-be Verizon iPhone 4 customers can learn from the experiences of others. Take it from iPhone old-timers, you're about to enter a magical world of awesome apps running on the most simplistic, addictive device on the planet.
When users had unlimited data there was no reason to be concerned with how or where that data was being consumed. Since AT&T dropped unlimited data in favor of tiered data caps, though, users have struggled to understand data usage, and now AT&T is f...
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Many reasons exist for why you might want or need to "security wipe" a BlackBerry, or completely erase all personal data stored on your handheld: You got a new smartphone and plan to retire the older device; you're trading in your existing BlackBerry...
This may be anathema for someone in the business of writing about tech to say, but I'm not all that interested in iPhone rumors. Shipping products are what grab my attention, not unicorns and phantasms. The minute Tim Cook holds up the new device is ...
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
With its plus-sized screen, LG's just-announced G2 Android smartphone approaches the nebulous phablet territory, but it definitely looks and feels like a phone.
The Nokia Lumia 925 is essentially a refresh of last year's handset, the Lumia 920, but with a bit of added panache, like a thinner body to fit your hand better and a suite of extra software features. It's a capable phone, but Nokia forgot to include...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia