Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Researchers have found something new to worry about on the internet. It turns out that a muffled voice hidden in an innocuous YouTube video could issue commands to a nearby smartphone without you even knowing it.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Let's face it: batteries suck. The only reason battery life is getting better is because everything else in our devices is getting smaller. That allows manufacturers to make more room for the dang power pack without having to improve anything but the...
Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
SamMobile is reporting that an unnamed "insider" says that the Galaxy Round is only a prototype with a strictly limited run for the Korean market.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT