Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Researchers have found something new to worry about on the internet. It turns out that a muffled voice hidden in an innocuous YouTube video could issue commands to a nearby smartphone without you even knowing it.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Let's face it: batteries suck. The only reason battery life is getting better is because everything else in our devices is getting smaller. That allows manufacturers to make more room for the dang power pack without having to improve anything but the...
Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
SamMobile is reporting that an unnamed "insider" says that the Galaxy Round is only a prototype with a strictly limited run for the Korean market.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Why hackers love health apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW