Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A top Samsung official issued an unusual video apology over Galaxy Note7 battery-related defects linked to fires and assured owners that replacement Note7 units are safe.
Developers behind several popular, well-reviewed iOS camera apps eagerly incorporate short-term photo enhancements and anticipate more to come.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission late Thursday issued an official recall for 1 million Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Researchers have found something new to worry about on the internet. It turns out that a muffled voice hidden in an innocuous YouTube video could issue commands to a nearby smartphone without you even knowing it.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW