Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A top Samsung official issued an unusual video apology over Galaxy Note7 battery-related defects linked to fires and assured owners that replacement Note7 units are safe.
Developers behind several popular, well-reviewed iOS camera apps eagerly incorporate short-term photo enhancements and anticipate more to come.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission late Thursday issued an official recall for 1 million Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Researchers have found something new to worry about on the internet. It turns out that a muffled voice hidden in an innocuous YouTube video could issue commands to a nearby smartphone without you even knowing it.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Calendar finally comes to the iPad
- Newegg has dropped the price of a G.Skill 32GB RAM kit to $174
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/UATVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW